The TEF Canada and TEFaQ are French language proficiency tests recognized by the Ministère de l’Immigration de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI) as a measure of proficiency for its Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ) immigration selection process, as well as Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for its citizenship selection process.
In general, the requirements of the Minister of Immigration are:
- Canadian Citizenship: listening and speaking during the same session of TEF Canada.
- Federal Canadian immigration programs: reading comprehension, listening, writing and speaking during the same session of TEF Canada.
- Immigration Quebec: at the discretion of the TEFAQ candidate.
These tests contains four sections/ evaluations:
– Oral Comprehension (40 minutes)
– Oral Expression (15 minutes)
– Written Comprehension (60 minutes)
– Written Expression (60 minutes)
The following fees are associated with each component of the test. The total test fee will vary according to each candidate’s selection.
Please note that the test centre is not authorized to provide information regarding the number of evaluations you must complete, as these requirements vary between candidates. It is your responsibility to select all evaluations that you require.
- Oral Comprehension: $145.00
- Oral Expression: $145.00
- Written Comprehension: $80.00
- Written Expression: $80.00
- The Dates:
- Tuesday 5th November, 2019 at 4pm (registration end date Monday 28th October)
- Tuesday 3rd December, 2019 at 4pm (registration end date Monday 25th November)
- Tuesday 7th January 2020 at 4pm (registration end date Monday 30th December 2019)